Most Recent Stories

  • Kitchens For Sale in Manchester UK Area

    By wlgilaa at 08:44 on 16/10/14
    Profile image for wlgilaa
    Kitchens For Sale in Manchester UK Area. Thirty Ex Display Kitchens To Clear. www.e £ 595 Each with appliances.Tel 0'1'6'1'6'-'6'9'4'7'8'5 ----------------------- Kitchens For Sale in Manchester UK Area
  • Trial Sunday Service Among Improvements For Godalming Buses

    By PatHill at 12:21 on 30/05/12
    Trial Sunday bus service on offer for Godalming area
    Bus users in the Godalming area are being urged to make use of a new trial Sunday service being introeduced by Surrey County Council. Route 71 from Guildford to Haslemere, which will run every two hours, is one of five trial Sunday services to be introduced as part of the final stage of Surrey County Council's bus review. The new routes will be tested for a year and made permanent if they prove popular. The decision to trial them...
  • Godalming Motorists Face Traffic Problems After Accident

    By kevineone at 17:26 on 26/04/12
    Driving problems in Godalming
    There is traffic chaos in parts of Godalming tonight following an accident outside Priorsfield School. The road has been closed and police are warning motorists to avoid the area.

    By PatHill at 10:21 on 17/03/12
    Cycling Campaigner Cherry Allen..."you have to be careful what you wish for when in comes to cycling facilities"
    Residents around the Godalming area have called for improved cycling facilities as the greatest need to boost transport services in the region. That was the main call highlighted in our latest godalmingpeople survey into transport services in the area. Some 67 per cent of those who entered our poll, which was part of a national survey, called for improved cycling facilities. Shockingly, the remaining 33 per cent of those who voted...

    By PatHill at 14:58 on 02/11/11
    Have your say about bus services around Godalming
    What do you think of the bus services in the Godalming area? It is one of the hottest topics that effects thousands of people in our area. Well now people in the Godalming area are being offered the chance to have their say about what they want from the service...and what they think about it...whilst being able to save £2.5 million of Surrey County Council's budget. The final stage of the public consultation will run until...

View more…


Hot Stories People are Talking About


View more…


People in This Group


Click below to see what they're saying:


Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price
Min price is bigger than Max price
Min rent is bigger than Max rent